I was feeling a little bored and so I challenged myself to
fix get Project Extension running (in some functional sense at least), and I surprised myself at how quickly I managed to patch together some hacks to get it online again.
As you can see, it is not fully functional – the character stats for some reason don’t show – nor do I have the intention to fix it (at this point in time). However, what I really wanted to do was actually to look for some form of inspiration for a new project, something more complex than an online authentication system or a contact form. What I have come up with is a coordinates based online RPG. Even though I realized that this genre has sort of been done to death, the intent of this project is nothing more than a practical exercise in planning and coding an interactive site.
To be updated. (: